Expert Research Management
At TMA, we partner with private physician practices to successfully manage and execute Phase II-IV industry sponsored clinical research studies.
Our vast, experienced network of seasoned Principal Investigators allows Sponsors and/or Clinical Research Organizations (CROs) to reduce the time and resources required to identify, screen and qualify Investigators. In addition, our coverage allows Sponsors access to a large and diverse patient population. TMA manages and coordinates all aspects of the clinical trials to ensure accurate and timely results.
Proper Site Management is a critical component of the trial. We are meticulous in ensuring that each site follows the proper site protocol. Each site is assigned a Project Manager and Clinical Research Coordinators to work with the Investigators to provide our Sponsors efficient, high quality research results.
Trial Management Associates
Working with us has its advantages.
- Dedicated, experienced, full-time Clinical Research Coordinator/s at each site
- Experienced employees in regulatory documentation preparation and maintenance
- Excellent track record of meeting and exceeding patient recruitment goals
- Strong working relationships with our sponsors and IRBs
- Clinical Research supporting the ICH-GCP and HIPPA guidelines
- Good Clinical Practice (GCP) training for Investigators and staff
- Quality data management for clinical research sites
We focus our research on several key therapeutic areas, including:
- Family Medicine/Internal Medicine
- Infectious Disease